old wives tales

i heard that if u eat alot of black pepper, garlic or chilli (the man) then there's a higher possibility of conceiving a boy......hehe....sounds so silly....i was wondering if anyone else has heard of any similar old wives tales that they'd like to share

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've heard eating a lot of yams ups your chances of twins! (I stay away from them just in case! lol)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yeah not true for my family.. My grandfather puts so much of that stuff on his food you could no longer see the food and he had 3 girls and 1 boy..

My dad is about the same as my grandfather and he only had 2 girls..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• While having sex and the guy is ready to bust a nut have him leave it in and deep (sorry tmi) for a boy and if you want a girl as he is busting his nut he is slowly easing it out...lol GL

Oh by the way I have never heard of what you have mentioned...lol
    Anonymous

• NO.
    Anonymous

• someone once told me carrying low means i was having a girl...HELLO...i was 9 months pregnant and my SON dropped...lol.
    I squatted down once and was warned to not do that ever because my baby's head would crack
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2010