About sex.. lol.

Just wondering if anyone else goes through this...Have you ever been really horny, and really wanted to have sex...but you couldn't...and then by the time you can, you're just not horny anymore, and you don't want it? I'm afraid that's gunna happen to me tonight. I really want it NOW...like SO bad. But hubbys gotta go down the street to get our car fixed so we can't. And I'm afraid that by the time he gets home, and I've had to deal with the kids the whole time he's gone, I'm just not gunna want it anymore lol. I hate that. Can never get it when I want it!! lol. And it's SO much better when you're super horny and want it SO bad. But who knows, maybe the wait will make it that much better. That's what I'm hoping for lol. This happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• happens all the time.. my sex drive has gone downhill being pregnant. i used to be SO sexual but not so much anymore and i hate it....but whenever i am horny my bf is at work...it's awful
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• This happens to me all the time. I will try to get my husbands attention when I am in the mood but he is always busy and then by the time we go to bed I dont wanna do it anymore, and then he gets all flustered.
    Anonymous

• slip into the bathroom and take care of it yourself.
    Anonymous

• YES!!!! All the freakin' time! Seems like he wants it 24/7 but when I really want it he's no where around!! I hate it too!!
    cgonzales542

Answer by cgonzales542 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes it happens all the time. But I end up masterbating!!
    Anonymous

• All I have to say honey... VibratoR! lol
    Anonymous

• lol, I don't want to "take care of it myself"...it's not anywhere NEAR as fun as being with him. He is like every woman's DREAM. haha. Seriously. I wish I met him YEARS ago. He is like the most amazing "lover" I guess would be the word. Sorry...can't stop thinkin bout it haha.
    OP
    Anonymous

• No, when I get that way, I STAY that way until my needs are met. lol. It just gets worse and worse for me, like sometimes he'll have to work over all week, and be tired, and make me wait and it will drive me mad. Literally. lol
    Anonymous

• yes sometimes.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Happens all the time. By the time my hubby gets home from work and we are able to have alone time all I want to do is sleep.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010