my 2 yr old swallowed a flat marble

I went to get it from his hand and right before i got to him he stuck it in his mouth really quick and swallowed it! Has anyone else had a similar situation like this happen to them? do they poop it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• yeah, he'll pass it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• He'll pass it. As long as he didn't choke, I wouldn't worry.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yes, he should pass it, so watch poop for the next few days UNTIL YOU FIND IT AGAIN. My niece has swallowed a nickel & a dime. (2 occasions, you'd think that she'd have figured that out the first time, LOL!)
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 7:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My ds swallowed a quarter at 3yo; it came out the other end about 4 days later. You should check for it to make sure that happens.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 9:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• my niece swallowed a penny and it came out in her stool but I understand how scary it is , we didnt know what to do but there it was in her diaper lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2010