Do you wonder why fat people even bother??

I was reading another forum, and all the people there were saying that fat people shouldn't bother dressing up and doing their hair, because it just makes them look worse. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that is ignorance at it's finest
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I think that is horrid to say.
    Anonymous

• I think it's disgusting when fat people wear things that are clearly too small. Like spandex pants that are too low cut..and really low cut tight tight tight shirts that their bellies hang out of...that makes me sick....or they wear little mini skirts...yuck. Dress the way your body is.
    Anonymous

• OP here

See anon that's the thing! These people on that other forum said it didn't even matter if they dressed for their body types. It was disgusting to read, some people are so horrible!
    Anonymous

• I agree, dress what looks good on your body but that doesn't mean you have to wear no makeup, sweats and an old t shirt. "fat" people can look much prettier than a skinny person in some cases. Its all about how a person carries themself IMO.
    Anonymous

• LOL i know lots of fat people that are 1000x prettier than some skinny women
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i know quite a few fat ppl that are very beautiful. just because theyre fat doesnt mean that they shouldnt get dressed up!! everyone has a right to make themselves look beautiful. As long as they are wearing clothes that fit their body, not wearnig their teenagers clothes im all for it!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Beauty is the eye of the beholder.

Answer by louise2 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I hate it when thin people wear things that are clearly too tight. Spandex is for the gym not running errands. Low cut tops are for clubbing when you are single in your early 20s. Although I love nice abs... do they really need to be out (unless you are at the pool, beach, gym). Mini skirts are great for teens and college girls... then women (in shape and not in shape) should dress their age. I live in So. Cal. in a very upscale area... rare to see an obesely overweight mom around... but I can tell ya it is just as disgusting when the MILFs are dressing like their high school daughters.

Anonymous

• that is just MEAN!! My sister in law is a larger woman and always looks fabulous!!! Some of the nicest people I have ever met where "over weight" because they pride themselves on being a good person, not a model. Some of you ladies (anon's of course) have your priorities backwards. Start working on yourself from the inside out!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010