Does it bother you when your SO cancels plans on you at the last minute?

Mine has done this a few times now, and today it really ticked me off! We don't get a lot of time together, and I likely won't see him for a couple of weeks, and he cancelled for tonight.

My life is very busy and chaotic, yet I bend over backwards to make time for him, and then he goes and cancels on me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sure I would be upset if my fiance did that but luckily he never has and wouldn't do that. We do everything together, even after 3 years. I'm sorry that he upset you. I would sit down and talk to him about how that made you feel.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• WEEKS?? Why dont you see your husband for weeks??
    Anonymous

• Are you living together?

Answer by louise2 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• He's not my husband. He is work kind of odd hours, and I work full time and have children, it's difficult to see each other.
    Anonymous

• No, we don't live together.
    Anonymous

• i don't think a SO that cancels plans is someone that you should keep around. IMO. my hubby would never even think of doing that, he always puts me first, and prefers to cancel plans for other things to spend time with me and the kids.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 7:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• So he could be seeing other people and you would not know then? Sence you are not living together , or married.

Answer by louise2 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Well a man you are not married to, who you dont see for weeks, who cancels on you last minute.......... why do you consider him an SO?

I personally would consider him - GONE.

Why bother with someone who doesnt care enough about me to spend time with me or respect my time.... THAT is simply a waste of time.
    Anonymous

• I suppose he could be seeing other people; to my knowledge he isn't.
    Anonymous

• Well you are not seing him for weeks on end. I think you should think of it. When you do see him, is it only for a booty call?

Answer by louise2 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2010