What to do for 15yr old sister inlaws birthday?

My sister in law is going to turn 15 in a few months, and her parents havent had a lot of money so she hasnt gotten an opportunity to do different things and thought it would be a good thing to take her and do something fun. But im lost for ideas. Last year we went out and got manis and pedis. She isnt a very girly girl but she did like that. So im not sure what to do this year? Any ideas on what we could do? Anything that we could do that would be unique or fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Amusement park.....teenagers love that, especially if they get to invite friends lol
    Anonymous

• I have a 15 yr old girl. What is your budget? Do you want to give her a "thing" or an "experience"?

Anonymous

• Massage. Everyone loves a massage!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Take her to a live performance of a play or musical if you live somewhere, or near somewhere, where this is available, along with a nice meal before or after. It's nice of you to want to do something special for her, by the way.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 8:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Treat her and her BFF to pizza/dinner & a movie complete with popcorn and sodas. Tell you my kids loved getting movie gift cards for their b-days when they were teens. Would take their best friend and I would throw in a pizza or subs.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• There are some places out there that might be fun if she's interested in making her own jewelry (like a bead store) or maybe even a ceramic place she could choose one to paint herself...or a class at a hobby/craft store (like Michael's or the such). Hope that helps...
    Anonymous

• Whatever you decide to do I would let her bring her BF or invite a few friends...I know the most impt. thing in the world to 15 yr. olds are their friends.
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2010