why is it that when guys aren't over you they have to be jerks?

My ex and I split up about 4 months ago and I'm over it...finally. I don't bother him, don't call him names, nothing.

Today he called me a freaking "evil hoe"!

I've only slept with him kjskljdlks

Why do guys have to lash out when they aren't over you? Do they think we are going to come running back if they call us names and annoy us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• They're idiots, is the short answer.

It is easier for them to be mean and angry than it is for them to cry and feel sad. As soon as they stop feeling mad, they suffer. They avoid suffering at all costs, so if that means they are evil to you to elicit you being evil back, then that helps them continue being angry.... "SEE! She's an evil biznotch! I hate her!!!" They really mean, "I love her and want her back but I need to trick myself into thinking she's an evil biznotch, so I'm not sad."

And yes, they are foolish enough to think they can treat you like that and have a chance later too.....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• He's trying desperately to keep himself on your mind. Don't take his calls, messages, emails. Block him. He'll get tired and move on
    Anonymous

• yeah, they're like little kids. he wants your attention.... even if it's negative.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• HE IS A ASS !!!!!!
    STAY AWAY !!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2010