Crib to Toddler bed conversion?

Ok, I bought my daughter the Graco Victoria 4 in 1 crib, and want to convert to a toddler bed. it says no conversion kit is needed, therefore no guard rails are available... I have tried to contact Graco, but haven't received a response yet. Has anyone experienced this and come up with a solution? I looked online at other conversion kits, but don't know if they will fit her crib, and the other ones require a box spring mattress as well. thanks for your help!

december911

Asked by december911 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my crib is the same way. with my oldest, she never had a problem. the bed is so low to the ground that if she rolled out, it wouldnt hurt her. my youngest wont stay in the bed, but i doubt crib rails would even help ne ways. i guess if you are really conserned about saftey, lay some extra pillows on the floor by the bed to soften the fall if she falls out. good luck
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2010