tummy tuck....

has anyone had it done and if so did you like the results? how much did you pay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Great question. I look forward to the answer. would love 2 have it done
    Anonymous

• ew, did you ever see how huge the scar is? hip to hip.... no thanks
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'd rather deal with the scar than the "mommy tummy" I have now! I, too, look forward to more answers!
    Anonymous

• I did it a few years back. I think it cost $10,000. But I don't remember the cost so much. I have a hip to hip scar it looks like the crease on the inside of your elbow. I have a flat tummy-- everyone's dream. The thing is that a flat tummy is not the cure to what makes us happy. I thought that it was. The truth of the matter is doing the tummy tuck gave me the strength to move forward and exercise more and get into better shape.
    I learned that having a really bad vertical c-section scar is not the ugliest thing on a human. It is a bad attitude. Tummy tuck made it go away, yeah that it true. It is hard to explain--the tummy tuck just fixes one thing. You have to work on your self.
    If you would like to give me more spacfic questions please feel free to do so I am happy to talk to you about it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Some of us already work out and still have the flab...
    Anonymous

• I dont have flab so much, my stomach looks like a deflated bloon... Not as bas as right after i had my daughter 18 months ago, but its still not the stomach that i'd like to have....
    Anonymous

• I recently had a tummy tuck in October 2009! It was by far the best decision I have made! Grant me, the scar is ugly but will fade in time! Actually the scar doesn't bother me as much as the stretch marks I had! The scar is easy to cover up! I love my flat tummy and would DEFINATELY do it all over again if i had to! I highly recommend it to any mother that is looking to have it done!
    Anonymous