If you had quick labor with your first, was your second labor quicker?

I am worried bc I was positive for strep b with my first and i had an hour labor and did not get antibiotics. I am positive again with my second and worried about not getting antibiotics. My first child was not affected by not getting antibiotics, thankfully!

MomofDom21

Asked by MomofDom21 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ummm... i guess ill just answer the first question since Im not sure what ur asking otherwise lol, my first child i was in labor with for 14 hrs my second was about 10 and my third was 4.
    ahsongbird

Answer by ahsongbird at 8:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• with my first, labor was about eight hours. i only had 2 sets of pushes. with my second, i went into labor, but it stopped. the hospital wouldnt release me because i was 3 cm dialated. they enduced. that labor was about 24 hrs long. lol. and it took about 5 sets of contractions and pushes, of course there was over 3 lbs difference in weight.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• With my first I was in labor for 12 hours with less than 30 minutes of pushing. With my second I was in labor for 3 days with less than 30 minutes of pushing. With my third I was in labor for I don't know how long with 5 minutes of pushing.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2010