what are some people really rude when some ask for serious advice?

If people are all ready struggling then why make it worse by being rude to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yeah why?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i haven had too many bad experiences, or at least not super rude. did you have any that were really bad??
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• /shrug
    Some people really have nothing better to do. It's their form of entertainment. Or, they're having a frustrating day and need to take it out somewhere. Just ignore them.
    Anonymous

• i asked a question a couple days ago and some of the peoples responses were as if i was a lazy piece of s**t and i just have enough problems and im really trying to get help. That was the last thing i needed.
    Anonymous

• PPL should do a search before posting their question to see if they might find their answer there.
    Anonymous

• I think you will get negative responses for almost any question, but you just need to sift past them and find the ones which are encouraging and helpful. It can be a bit like Grade School in here sometimes.
    Sometimes the way people word their questions is not a good reflection of what they need help with.
    You could say My 3 month baby is really unsettled , how can I help her, or All my month old baby does is whinge and whine at me, How can I make her stop.
    First question would get sympathetic Poor Momma answers, Second question would bring on the wrath of half the Moms in here. It's the same question, just worded differently
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• we should all be able to answer even if we disagree or think the question is stupid, with some sort of tact and respect. we all have different life experiences, are different ages etc.
    Anonymous