Cash Crate?

Who does cash crate and how much are you making a month. Pls be honest ladies. Thanks

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 8:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do it and I usually just do the minimum, $20 a month. It's legit. If you get a bunch of people to sign up under you, you can make a lot more.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Don't do it!! A whole whopping $20 a month to have your phone constantly ringing by telemarketers, spam emails, constant clicking? I did it once and had to change my number. You have to give your real phone number to cashcrate before getting a check. NOT WORTH IT!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I make ALOT from Cashcrate, over $19,000 total in fact. It's 100% legit. You can read my Cashcrate Review for more detailed information

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I have a separate email set up for it so I don't get the spam mails and I use my cell number so I can screen calls. I haven't actually gotten a new call from them for months now that I think about it.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:42 AM on Mar. 9, 2010