What's the best way to get tan?

Any good lotions out there? Combinations of some or tanning bed..I'm going to Texas in a week and a half and I will be going to a wedding at the end of the month. I want to be a little darker than a ghost!! hahaha

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What about a spray tan?
    bfaith7

Answer by bfaith7 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Mystic Tan...no cancer risk.

Though the "ghost" look is coming back.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• yeah but im going to texas lol..everyone will be tan. and my boyfriends family is part mexican/spanish so i will be the lonely ghost hahaha. if i looked like a good pale..then i wouldnt care. but i feel like im uneven :(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• el natural.....
    Anonymous

• foam tans are the best...they don't turn you orange and they look natural. any brand is good as long as its a foam, not a cream
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i started using banana boat spray tan...but im splochy and i cant get it off :( ill try the foam kind. i know i've tried it before im kinda scared to try again. buuut it might work
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• "yeah but im going to texas lol..everyone will be tan. and my boyfriends family is part mexican/spanish so i will be the lonely ghost hahaha"

Definitely the professional spray tan. No UV beds. It's not worth the melanoma risk.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2010