Birthday party questions...

Ok, so this is the first year that I'm going to be having a birthday party for my son with kids there that are not just family. Its at one of those bounce house places. I'm paying for pizza and drinks for the kids, but am I suppost to feed the parents too? Also, when is a good time to open presents? after eating but before cake? Sorry if these are dumb questions but he's my oldest so I've never done this before.

jakesmom2006

Asked by jakesmom2006 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yes, you should expect to feed the parents too, especially if the party is at/around lunch time

I would open presents after eating, before cake... sugar em up then send them home!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• I'd buy enough food for the kids any parents should be able to get something for themselves if need be. The gifts we always do after cake
    jgal29

Answer by jgal29 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2010