What are some tell tale signs that a man is interested in you???

I know that we are seemingly good as friends. Eye contact, smiling, laughing, showing a real interest when we both are talking are what I notice. I am shy usually but he is easy to talk to and i feel comfortable with him. He shares alot about himself and I am getting there. Need some pointers on how to have more conversations with him. What are things I could talk about to open conversation, show him I am interested in him-questions I could ask him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Always look to see if the man has potential to do something with his life.  Doesn't have an ex with children. Has same mortal values as you. No living together for the sake of your children.  GL

Anonymous

• Carefull, of a man, who ALWAYS agrees with you.

How long have you known him?

If he wants to hurry, into anything....watch it.

That being said "Was he previously married "?

any children ?

how old ?
    how old is he ?
    How many times married ?

WE MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MAN HONEY ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• get to know HIM. not his past. his past doesn't matter, regardless.
    get to know him as a person and his personality, what he wants out of life, his dreams and aspirations.
    forget about the past, (i.e. marriages, kids, ex-g/fs)---afterall, do they REALLY matter all that much if you LOVE each other?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I sorry I really have to say something a little offtopic to the PP Aon 8:55. Just because someone has and ex and kids with them doesn't mean they aren't worth getting into a realtionship with, you have to look at how they deal with the ex and kids and the situation, I am in the middle of a divorce with 2 great kids and would be a damn good catch.
    Anonymous