I JUST FOUND OUT I AM 4 MONTHS PREGNANT! INCREDIBLE

WOW AM SO SO EXCITED I JUST FOUND OUT I AM 4 MONTHS PREGNANT AND WITH NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL I AM SO HAPPY I SAW MY BABY IN THE SONOGRAM IS SO BIG AND CUTE.
HAD THIS HAPPENED TO YOU FIND OUT YOU BEEN PREGNANT SUCH A LONG TIME WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING ???

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I wasn't using my BC right and ended up being almost 5 months before I found out. I didn't start showing until a month later, so I obviously didn't have any symptoms either.
    Anonymous

• Well with my son (19 yrs ago). I was three months before I found out. Congrats to you.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Congrats!!! i found out i am 1 month yesterday, then i get home and come down with the stomach flu! Lucky you (you feel great)..but i def feel your joy!!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Yay ! Congrats, no I never had this, I think I'm addicted to drugstore pregnancy tests!!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Did you like have periods this whole time then?
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• i went 2 mths before finding out, i had no idea i was bleeding thinking it was my period. other then that i had no idea until a routine blood work and they called said i was prego went the next day for an ultrasound and found out i was 2 mths along. that was 2.5 yrs ago now i got a very healthy baby boy! congrats!
    Anonymous

• I was 5 months pregnant with my second child before I found out. I was nursing full time our first child. My period had never returned since the birth. I was losing my baby weight. I wasn't showing at all. I had no symptoms other than being tired, and I has assumed that was just because the baby and I were busy and active and living in a very hot climate. I was also on the mini-pill.
    Anonymous