ok i post the thing about cute ways to tell my hubby the gender or our baby

so we are having a boy :) i went to the store and bought cake and wrote its a girl on it , then i bought some boy things and put them in a pink gifts bag ( i wanted to trick him b/c we have 2 girls already so he really wanted a boy) and when he got home my 3 yr old said its a sister lol and then i gave him the cake you could tell he was bummed then we gave him the gift and his face was priceless im glad i got it on type lol

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats cute! my husband actually knew before i did because i told the dr & my DH not to tell me the sex yet. well two days later when i came home from work the entire house was coverd in blue everything. it was really cute.
    Anonymous

• Aww that is awesome!!!! I would had never thought of something like that. Very good, very creative!
    I wish I could surprise my DH but he is gonna go with to the ultra sound when we get it LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• aww that is so sweet of him to do that..... thank you my friend helped me out lol i wanted him to be there so bad by he was in another state working so it was fun doing this when he got home he loved it
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2010