Has anyone had a breast augmentation or implants?

How much did it cost? NOT happy with post-baby breasts and know they will probably get worse after the next one.
I'm seriously thinking about getting them when DH and I are done having kids but I'm just wondering how much they cost? I know it's expensive lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My friend got her's done...she went from an A to a C and said it cost her around $4,500.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 10:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• There's this new thing where you can have body fat injected into your breasts. You can still breastfeed and they look more natural and aren't as hard.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• My mom had them. They were thousands of dollars for her's. Save your money and just do pect exercises. That's what makes breasts sag not having babies. Push ups are the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• pect exercises don't firm skin....they just build the muscles around the boobs themselves....boobs don't contain muscles in themselves....so the exersizes would probably only make them about 10% better....the rest of your boob would still be floppy.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I've been doing the pec exercises myself. My post-baby boobs are a cup size SMALLER than they were before (which puts me in an A-cup)... I'm considering a boob job too! Done my homework, and it really depends on the type of implant, the doctor, and where you live, but the average is around $4,500. Hubby says I can get mine done possibly next winter!!
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I've been thinking about this for the last few years. My boobs are so much different after having kids and nursing both. I was small to begin with, but now I'm extra small . . . like less than a handful. I don't know where they went. My husband tells me I can get them enlarged if I want but I can't justify spending that amount of money. I've just come to except that is the way I am and go out and buy an expensive bra that gives me shape--LOL!
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 6:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Im getting 425cc Saline implants on May 3rd :) My cost is $3550 TOTAL, but I live in South Mississippi and the price really depends on where you live. In New York , the same surgery would cost around $6k...location location location. You may find its worth it to travel and get them done.
    Silicone runs about $1000 more. With my surgeon it would cost $4400 to get silicone. But you have to be 22 to get silicone :(
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2010