Just a little help hopefully?...maybe TMI..?

Ok so were TTC, ive been off my IUD for over 3 weeks now. I blead for maybe 2 days then that was it. DH & I had sex twice since then, I know it might be to soon to find out if im pregnant or not but i was supposed to have started my period already and didnt. I had normal periods while using the IUD. I have had random nauesa episodes but nothing major *Knock on wood* I took a EPT and it was negative.. is there still a chance I could be pregnant? Or could it just be somthing else. My boobs are some what sore but nothing like when i was prego with my son. Im just wondering if theres a chance i could be pregnant..? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sex=Possibility :)

I'm not sure about the IUD though....I would wait til you have completely missed your cycle, like a week or so late to test. Taking the IUD out could possibly affect your cycle a bit.

Good luck
    Anonymous

• anon - yea your right. i was just wondering because the doctor told me that once the IUD was removed im literally fertal that same night.. so i dont know..ill wait another week or so and test again. thanks!
    Anonymous

• i just had my iud removed today...and i asked my doc about how long it would take to conceive..and she said as soon as it was out it was possible..literally..she said she had a patient that had her iud removed, and she came up prego...so the calculated it, and it came up that she got prego within the week of having it removed. YIKES! lol i would think there's a chance you could be prego since you can get false negatives..good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• momto- thanks yea thats what my doc told me. that once it was removed i could get pregnant right away. im going to wait a few more days and take another test if its still neg. im going to get a blood test just to be 100% sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2010