When is it safe to get an eyebrow piercing?

I'm 3days away from my due date. i want my eyebrow pierced...i know its not a good idea to get it done while your pregnant but i want to know if there is a certain amount of time after the baby is born that i should wait or can i get it done whenever after...help?

jdiamondj158

Asked by jdiamondj158 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Eww!!!
    Anonymous

• Whenever you're not pregnant anymore I would think???
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• "eww" uh ok thanks, great answer. I wasn't lookin for someone to say whether they liked it or not. But anyways....i assumed also that as long as I'm not preg anymore that it would be fine...was just looking for other opinions. I'm 19 n have 5 piercings in each ear, my tongue and monroe pierced. And use to have my belly button on the top and bottom...but yea had to take those out for now. Haha. so I'm not a stranger to how to take care of piercings. I'll prolly end up asking mt doc anyways but thanks.
    jdiamondj158

Answer by jdiamondj158 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Are you planning on breastfeeding? I know some studies say you also shouldn't do it while breastfeeding, but that may just be for tattoos! There are a bunch of tattoo/pierced mom groups on here that can give you some answers in fact I think one of them has it as a sticky in their group!

Really eww? Grow up she was asking a question not for an immature opinion.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i dont think theres a time frame just as long as your not prego.. but i know you said you have a lot of piercings but you do know the eyebrow pushes it self out right? i used to pierce but switched to tattooing, i had a lot of people come in within a year after getting there eyebrow saying it pushed itself out. its just something with your body it just happends. me personally i think its a waste of money just because of that fact. i love the way it looks just not worth it to me.. dont worry i have 18 piercings mostly my ears but stil lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• This might be a dumb question but what is a monroe?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• a monroe piercing is a stud that goes where marilyn monroe has her mole. Like it's on the upper lip....i think you can see it in my profile picture.
    jdiamondj158

Answer by jdiamondj158 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2010