it has been 30 days since filing my taxes electronically I don't have it and the state doesn't have any information

I got my fed. tax return a week ago and I'm waiting on my state refund. I looked for it on the correct website and it said they didn't have any information at this time.
What do I do?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you owe any medical bills or other stuff. We weren't even late and they took our $$$. If they are in the process of revenue recapture they won't have any info for you.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• op here...no we are paid up on bills and my husband doesn't owe anyone child support
    Anonymous

• we were too. I was paying back an ER bill from only two months ago. I was shocked because we made payment arrangements. They helped themselves.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Our bills were paid up that is..
    Steff107

• Steff107...you reminded me of something...my 18 yr old was in an accident and there is a $3,000 Er bill...would they come after us because she is in college?

From the op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2010