What could it be? 20 month old.

My 20 month old son has been making himself throw up lately. He threw up twice yesterday and once today... and the days before that I truthfully cannnot remember. He isn't losing weight and is at a healthy weight for his age. His diet has been the same, and so has the rest of his routine. Any ideas what could cause it?

Amanda704

Asked by Amanda704 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I know when my son is teething he sticks his fingers in his mouth and that usually makes him throw up. He did it when he got his first set of molars and then went a couple months without doing it. When his 2 year old molars started coming in, he started doing it again.
    Anonymous

• I thought it could of been teething, but I can't see anymore teeth coming in, but maybe I'll give it a little time before I get too concerned, he hasn't lost any weight and has been overall his normal happy self. Thanks for the help Anonymous!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2010