• In the Spotlight:

Coconut oil for moisturizing?

Is it a good way to get moisture on your skin when it starts to dry up from pregnancy? I'm looking to get fewer stretch marks this time around, and last pregnancy I was using the Palmer's Cocobutter for stretch marks stuff, but it didn't seem to leave much moisture in my skin. I have dry skin to begin with, so I've had times that I've scratched so much that I've bled without even realizing it. (On my legs, I mean).

So, is raw organic coconut oil a good choice? Or can you think of something better? I have to admit, in the midst of all this snow, it's at least nice to smell tropical!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We only use raw organic coconut oil for my dd for her eczema. Works great!
    Anonymous

• I love raw coconut oil. I'm currently using avocado oil, but will switch to my coconut stash once it's gone.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2010