What kind of car do you drive? Do you like it?

I have a Ford Contour but I'm looking for either an Expedition, a Durango, or a Tahoe.

We need something bigger. I'm kind of picky so I haven't decided. I just want to buy something I'm going to be happy with for a while.

How about you? What do you drive? Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Subaru Tribeca B9 Sports Edition! yes we love it and its enough room for all our kids, my husbands army gear. it has heated seats... I would of liked a ford flex but i really do not like Fords that much. Subarus are very very reliable cars.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 11:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2010

• Land Rover LR3 . LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I have a Tahoe and really like it. It's my second one, and will probably buy another one when we are ready.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 12:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Dodge grand caravan, I love it but wish i had the stow and go model oh well lol. Otherwise it works great for me, I have 3 very busy kids so i have soccer teams, cub scouts, girl scouts and litlle ballerinas who all pile in and i have plenty of room for their gear.

My next car will be a durango, as soon as my son is old enough to drive i get to trade in the van :) :) :) We bought the van brand new knowing i would be driving it for at least 7 years.

This is our third Dodge and I have to say we will keep buying from Dodge, we have never had any problems and DH is due to upgrade his Ram for the larger sized cab soon (kids out grew the extended cab lol).
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• 99 GMC PICKUP ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I have a 2005 Ford Freestyle. Seats 6, it's a crossover and gets GREAT gas millage!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Chevy malibu. Its ok,we're trading it in in a few weeks.We got our eye on a Chevy HHR
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Volvo XC70 and YES I LOVE it handles great,SAFE(one of the safest on the market) and a lot of room but I would be rather happy with one of the XC60 that just came out from Volvo also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2010