have a question about hpt

about three hours ago I took a hpt and there are two lines in the result window but both are very very very light almost non readible is there a change I could still be pregnant? I had a problem with the ones I took when I was pregnant with my daughter. I am going to be three days late tomorrow. Any advice would be great, and please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Where the lines visible in the first ten minutes after you took the test? If a positive line showed up after the time frame for reading the test its not a pos. test. I would retest with a digital test. There' s no way to misread those. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Mine were always faint lines because I took them as soon as I was late! You should take a test first thing in the morning to get the best reading! I would take another one in a day or two just to be sure!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• you are pregnant!!!! if there are two lines that means pregnant!!!!
    they could be light because not enough pee got on them, or too much... or just a bad test :)
    good luck :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2010