OMg So Happy I think need Help?

I have taken two clearblue tests and both of them are the faint positives i think. I get three lines horizontally and vertically i only get one line instead of the three. Does this make sense i'm just so happy yet i'm scared that i'm not. can any of you help me?

SuperSavy

Asked by SuperSavy at 12:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Without reading the insert, I have no idea. I suggest getting a digital test and diping it in a cup of urine for the alloted time. This is the best way to make sure that there is enough urine on the stick.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i would think that you could be my first test i took dident read anything lol then my next was a faint possitive then a few days it was more prominate but the doc will confurme good luck and congrats if it works out your way!!
    tanostyna

Answer by tanostyna at 12:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• anything , faint or not is an excellent sign, try to stay calm, relax. I'm a bit of a preg test groupie, so I would be back at the supermarket buying a different brand test. Then WAIT til the morning (please, please wait!!) test the first morning urine, and see what happens,
    Good Luck
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2010