21 weeks and uncomfortable (alittle TMI)

hi i am 21 weeks prego with my first child ITS A GIRL i have been having a bit of pain in my lower tummy almost comparable to period cramps normally acts up the most when i push to pee or obviously when i have a bowel movement that is all normal right it normally only stays uncomfortable for about 5 min or so after? also i keep having tiny shooting pains from my belly botton all the way down their is that normal to? thans for all the advice

tanostyna

Asked by tanostyna at 12:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can tell you the shooting pains are stretching pains. The cramping very well could be stretching pains too. Your uterus is stretching to accomodate your little girl=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• yep...uterus growing pains..i have them too...i'm 20 weeks....they're AWFUL haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yes very normal. I'm 29 weeks pregnant with my second and my OB compared it to "being punched in the vagina" yes she actually said that, but it made a lot of sense....since it's that soreness that you feel.

Sadly, it will not get better..and may even feel worse when and if you have a second. It's all worth it in the end, just like everyone says!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• im 20 weeks and 3 days and i have the samething
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am 21 weeks today with the same thing. So I hope we're all okay:)
    MrsSeptember

Answer by MrsSeptember at 5:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2010