Just Curious (Christians & Religion)

So, I've seen alot of questions on here from people asking questions of other christians,they even post right in the topic something like *For Christians*, Why do people that don't beleive in God feel the need to go in and say things like "who cares,its all BS anyway,God doesn't exist", If it's not something you care about, and if you don't beleive in God,why waste even 5 seconds of your time ? If it doesn't pertain to you or you can't give an actual helpful answer, then why reply? Your comment of " God doesn't exist" isn't going to change anyones mind, anymore then my comment of " God fully exists and wants to save you" would change anyones mind in a post about atheisim or whathave you. All in all I'm just curious....Why do so many people spend so much of their time trying to disprove something that you don't belive in? Aren't there better things to do other then put down others faith and religion?

CuteandCurvy

Asked by CuteandCurvy at 2:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Because they want to be butt heads.......I don't believe in god, I believe in many. I will ignore the questions that say Chrisitians only, because most of the time, i could care less. The only time I will answer is when the question and some of the answers insult, degrade or otherwise spread false information about my religion or any other that is not christianity....... and it does happen, more so than I would like
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• because they want everyone to believe the way they do
    diana2630

Answer by diana2630 at 3:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Because there are people who like to stir up trouble, and who like to feel superior to others, so they feel the need to put them down or mock their beliefs or otherwise say nasty things about it.

Sadly, this practice is NOT limited to any one particular group. There are people who claim to be Christian (and other faiths - it's not just a Christian vs Non Christian thing...) who do this.

Some people thrive on drama.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• To all thosee who this question offends go watch the TBN channel! God's Word is alive! I have been healed myself this weak from a breathing problem, Praise Jesus!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I guess it's for the same reasons that Christians go into posts clearly addressed to non-Christians and bash.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• ....Why do so many people spend so much of their time trying to disprove something that you don't belive in?

Why do Christians spend so much time trying to prove something that non-Christians don't believe?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• THE PROOF IS THE HOLY SPIRIT MOVING, HE IS REAL! FAITH IS A GIFT FROM GOD, I PRAY YOU OPEN YOUR EYES TO IT AND STOP BEING AFRAID. YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND YOU CAN FEAL TO GO THROUGH LIFE WITH THAT PROMISES TO NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU, AND YES HE MOVES IN ME AND HEALS ME AND CASTS OUT DEMONS FROM MY HOUSE!
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 7:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• See what I mean!^^^^

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• ?you mean leave me blind but what about the rest!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 7:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2010