Does your dh or so say mean things to u or treat u badly and then says its cause u do the same to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YOU NEED JESUS WATCH TBN. THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S, AND IT PROBABLY IS A SPIRITUAL ONE!
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 7:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• It's getting deep in here,get your boots! Geez! No hon,my husband doesn't do that.Sounds like he's just a vindictive SOB!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• We've had that argument a time or two. And when we weren't arguing, we decided that instead of playing that mean and immature game, we would let the other one know when they were being mean. We found out that it wasn't what we were saying as much as how we were saying it. And the other person got their feelings when they felt they did nothing wrong. So now if I snap at my husband (or vice versa), he tells me politely to watch my tone, I take a second to rethink what I said, and the conversation starts over without hurting anyone's feelings.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2010