Are there any...?

Work at home jobs that you do not have to pay to start?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 5:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yes, there are lots of legit companies out there. #1 rule, never pay money to make money.

I have a list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am sorry to say this but if you want to work from home you will have to put out some money. You can't have a suuccessful business or job at home if you don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2010