Moms of teens and tweens what is your greatest concern or question?

Moms often struggle to get along with their teen, My radio show What Now? topic next week will be " Making the teen years terrific". seeking questions to answer on air, also may be interested in having moms call in for on air question answers. The goal is to give real help.

LaurieGiles

Asked by LaurieGiles at 7:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I believe mother/child relationships start at birth. Meaning, just because the child is a teen now doesn't mean you can't get along with the child. Parents need to listen to their childs every need. Be there for that child, show support and ask lots of questions. It all comes down to communication. Be open to listen and your child should be able to talk to you about anything. I feel that most parents of teenage children don't take the time to "talk" with their children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2010