Question about Facebook

Is there a way that I can make a posting a friend made to my wall visible to some friends but not others? As far as I can tell I can only remove the posting, but I don't want to remove it entirely. Same thing for comments to my pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, all your friends can see your wall and everything on it.
    But - you can make it so that certain friends can't see certain photo albums of yours - but you can't just make it so they can't see your comments.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• No... everything that anyone of your friends make or you on your wall is for all to see and read...
    Just send her a PM...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• YES there is a way!!!

click on PRIVACY SETTINGS --> PROFILE INFORMATION -->then you can customize what friends see - some can see it and some can't. you will have to fiddle around with it to make sure its working right, but thats how you do it.

I've got mine set so that some can't see what's written (Mom and Dad really don't need to see ALL my conversations with all my friends)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• hypermamaz, can you do that for individual postings, or does it block them from seeing all of your wall postings?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• not exactly sure - you'll just have to fiddle with the settings. can you get a friend to help you? change and ask them what they see?

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• there are friend to friend filters for your messages, but the default is to all your friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2010