Moms to little boys: What kind of underwear does he like?

Mine loves his boxer briefs, cuz they're "Like daddy's!" He's four. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• HA! Mine too! He's 4 and wears the same thing for the same reason. I think boxer briefs in that size are possibly one of the cutest things ever.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• boxer briefs...he says the tighty whities hurts his legs.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• YES, DHJ!!! LOL!!! He still doesn't like to use the hole in the front. He'll stand at the potty with his pants at his ankles. *face palm!*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• good thing you dh doesnt wear bikinis
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• LMFAO, Shay!!! He USED to, until I told him them coin purses did nothing for me. His ex LIKED them on him...*throws up in mouth a little bit* I like the boxer briefs so much better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Mine likes anything with transformers or cars on them! I have limited choices in our PX so they are little tighty whitey's with transformers, cars, diego, and thomas the train. I would prefer him to wear boxer briefs but they dont have them in his size
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• My oldest likes briefs and the middle boy likes boxers. The youngest hasn't decided, but he's not quite ready for potty training either.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Cassie, my son was the same way until we were in Kmart, and he saw the Hanes boxer briefs. It just so happened that they had his size! He's 4-that much is true. But he is the size of the average 6 year old. He towers over a LOT of the kindergarteners in my dd's school!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I let him pick out his own when we go. so it's usually briefs with spongebob or something on them... he tried to buy Dora ones the other day! DH would have had a heartattack! :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• They liked boxer briefs when they were younger now at 10 and 15 they like regular boxers. My husband wears boxer briefs.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2010