Another Duggar question....

I was thinking...with them having so many kids,the odds of at least one of them being gay really goes up.How do you think they'd deal with that as such a conservative family? Would they be encouraged to still marry? Especially if one of the girls is lesbian.that would make for some awkward discussions in the next few years!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was thinking the same thing the other day. Out of 19 or 20 kids, 1 of them is bound to be gay. However, that child would either just pretend to be straight the rest of their lives because of confusion or fear or their true feelings, or might never even realize they are gay because they would never be in a situation to explore those feelings. Either way, I do not think their parent's would even accept that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• they have a huge faith and very religious. I do not think they would be accepting of a gay child. But since I don't know them thats just my opinion of it. So since none of them have "come out" so to say I don't think they're dealing with it at all.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I don't know,even though you say the odds are good. I mean,the odds were good that one of the kids would be born with special needs~such as Autism,ADD/ADHD or anyother challenge and so far they have perfect kids. I mean aside from the last baby being preemie and the challenges of getting through the first year. They have been pretty blessed. Who know what the future will bring for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i think if they had one, that child would probably just be single for life, rather than faking a life with someone of the opposite sex, but you never know!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm sure they teach the children that homosexuality is a sin and if the kids remain in the church they will stay straight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2010