kind of from another question but: on judgement day how do you want to "look" for God? How do you wish to be dressed?

do you think you should be dressed a certain way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Never really thought about it. Mainly because I am agnostic/atheist. BUT IF there is an afterlife of some kind I want to be dressed comfy. My yoga pants and triple moon t-shirt. And of course tennis shoes or slippers. IF God is there he knows how I lived, he knows how I am, so he should expect nothing special from me other than I want to be comfy. :)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I always thought it did not matter what you had on because once you pass and leave your earthly body you take on your spiritual / heavenly body.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 9:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I want to be dressed with humbleness and love. With kindness and sobreity. With all positive traits that is how I want to be dressed.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I really hope that if there is a God he is not superficial enough to care what I happen to be wearing on judgement day!
    Very likely it would either be jeans and a sweater (if armageddon happens to fall in the winter) or shorts and a tank top (if armageddon happens to fall in in the summer.) I'm a SAHM, I don't have a whole lot else to throw on!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I think that God knows my heart wither I am dressed to the hilt or wearing my usual jeans and sweat shirt. I don't think it really matters. I believe that I will be leaving this world behind (hopefully) anyway. That would include my worldly body and clothes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Shouldn't you be wearing fig leaves?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Pasties and a G-string.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I believe that since there will be sexual feelings at all we will be naked but the Bible syas we will be in white robews. Whatever or however God cares to dress me will be fine.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• ..church clothes...

lol I really never thought about it...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I hope I understood the question the way it was meant, but It doesn't matter how you are dressed. We brought nothing into this world and we will take nothing out. We were born naked, and I don't know that we will be naked when we arrive where we are going after death but I strongly doubt we will have our earthly clothing on.
    vikaroo18

Answer by vikaroo18 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2010