Is this normal ? I am 6 weeks pregnant

I am having this constant pain in my lower abdomen. IT feels like a tight ball that never goes away . This is my second child and I know you have some pain from the uterus stretching but I never felt this with my first . It is alot worse . And I am already kinda showing at 6 weeks . Could it be twins ? or could there be something wrong with the baby ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your body is doing what it needs to do. I know with my second it was worse then the first and it is worse with my third right know. I also started to show at 6 weeks with my second. This time around I am 4 weeks and my pants are already to tight on me. It all depends on where your uterus is. My is all up in front. So I was always told I would show pretty fast and it is so true.

Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Answered at 8:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 by: Anonymous
    Oh I went anon because I have family on here I have not told yet. Since we just found out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• will if ur having that pain and it's worse then i would go to the hospital justin case there maybe something wrong with the baby .
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• The tight ball you're talking about could be the corpus luteum cyst. It appears on the ovary you ovulated from, and produces progesterone, which prevents early miscarriage. They vary in size, and yours may be on the bigger size. I would talk to your OB about the pain, and maybe you'll even get an early ultrasound! I also know that the round ligament stretching is WORSE the more kids you have.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2010