Do you ever worry that you could loose it all?

My DH says im a worry wart. I worry that with this economy that we could loose it all. He has a great job and I am a SAHM. One never knows because the economy is so unstable. We have enough in the bank to cover us for a year or so but, i am so scared. Am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think we all have that fear, but you can't let it ruin you. Keep up what you're doing and you'll be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Every day. My husband almost lost his job once last year. It was a shear miracle another department was looking for people. About five minutes before telling my husband he was getting let go another manager snatched him and five other people up. We both have been on guard since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I've lost it all before and it took some adjustment but it wasn't the end of the world. Worrying tends to attract negativity so for that reason I discourage worrying. There is nothing wrong with planning in case such a thing happens but don't waste the energy worrying

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Not really. I mean we've saved for an emergency and we're very close to being debt free. You can't really control what happens to your husband's job, but you can control how you handle your money.
    Anonymous