My husband and I decided that we were going to try to conceive for the 1st time. My last period was on Feb. 3 and I am still waiting for my next period, but still nothing. In addition I had a yeast infection for 2 days and terrible back pain last night that went away in the morning. My question is when do you think i should take a pregnancy test. I took the first test too early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i say u could test now since you late and get a positive if its neg and still no period the test again in 3days good luck
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• My doctor says it's never too early for the test to show a result. You are either pregnant or not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• will i wait for 3 weeks to do a pregnancy tset because my doctor said if u do the pregnancy test to early then it will show that ur not pg and she told me to do a pregnancy test in 3 weeks so if i was u i would wait for 3 weeks and do the pregnancy test.
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2010