cartegena columbia

my dd said this is where she wants to get married in columbia...has anyone ever been there?is it safe.will the cartell get me???i need some thoughts on getting married in columbia....her fiances family cant come to america,and im not feeling the love about going to columbia.i dont like to fly.....i am really not worried about the cartell. but i have heard its dangerous...

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it is dangerous and the government warns abouttravel there. Maybe dd has some other plans while there?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• his family lives in bogata....i will put my german shepherd on the plane and bring him with me...she said she just wants to get married and come right back up to the states. her SO has a job and a green card.i will have to google this...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• gl cleo.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2010