what is the best birth control everyone has tried?

I have my six week appointment tomorrow and getting on bc but i want to know the best kind there is cause i do not want to get prego again lol and i know abstinence but yeah im not going that rout so any good suggestions on bc. I have been on yaz and that is how i have my one month old now and i have had the patch but gained a lot of weight with that one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The baby.

LOL
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I like the diaphragm. There are no hormones at all. With the patch I gained quite a bit too. I don't like the side effects of other pills. Never found one I liked.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Condoms! that way if they "fail" I can tell and go get planB!
    that's just me though.
    I'm also on YAZ for other reasons, not just as BC but I still use the condoms too because I do not trust the pills.

Anonymous

• With my ex for a long time we used the sponge, I was breastfeeding and it worked out very well. For some time it had been taken off the market, so we switched to a contraceptive foam. You're suppose to use it with a condom or diaphram, but we used the foam alone, until I went back on the pill.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I use Ortho Tri Cyclen lo and I love it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I really liked the IUD
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 10:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• paragaurd (sp?) it's like mirena but hormone free. Which works best for me. In four years I didnt use a condom once and never got pregnant. I instantly got pregnant though after I had it removed
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Amilee~ that was exactly what I was going to say... Having kids.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• abstinence
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I got the IUD after my second child and it dropped down after we had sex with it in for the first time. I had to get it taken out the next morning. I am now on the depo shot and i really like it you don't have to think about just go in form 2 minutes every 3 months and thats it.
    JDalila

Answer by JDalila at 11:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2010