Parents are you and the kids happy? or just the kids?

I learned something last week. I was not doing a good job at being a mom and I am not ashamed of saying it. WE LIVE AND LEARN.

I wanted everyone to be happy... Everyone but me that is.

Now we can all be happy.... Thank you Cafemom for you advice (I am the mom!!!!)and free therapy....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• You're Welcome! We are here to help. I love Cafemom too. This ladies help a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• My kids are happy but I'm not. It's not their fault. I made mistakes when I was younger, the biggest being not staying in college longer. I got my certificate and wanted to start working. I should have listened to my parents and stayed in. Now there are four of us trying to live on one paycheck. It's been unbelievably hard. So I'm going back to school and trying to be a mom and wife and it's exhausting. To top it off I don't feel like I'm cut out to be a SAHM. I need to be earning money but I can't just go to work and call it productive when I'd spend two thirds of my check on daycare. Not to mention I dont' trust daycares as I was abused in both of ones I was in. I can't wait to be done with school so I can be creating a stable future for my kids. They deserve that.
    Anonymous