Are there any legit work from home jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Childcare
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yes, there are lots of legit companies out there. #1 rule, never pay money to make money.

I have a list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i work a job and have a few businesses but one that is online being a rep.. its great but i didnt have to pay an arm and a leg to join.. i dont have to buy anything.. its wonderful
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am a consulant for a nutritional cleansing company. Contact me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 2:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Join thousands of individuals across the country earning great incomes from home,
    enjoying time freedom, and flexible hours.

GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT:
    http://www.WomensDreamTeam.com/StewartCandace87
    and request more information by clicking on "HITCH YOUR WAGON TO A STAR!"
    Computer with internet connection required
    Must possess a can do attitude!!
    ryrysyf

Answer by ryrysyf at 8:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i think it really depends on what you would want to do and what kind of people you would like to work with. i have tried a lot of the work at home routes (baby sitting, selling crafts, selling avon, paid surveys, etc) and i know that i tried a lot of things that other people are very successful at, but they just didnt work for me. Finding a good fit and getting trained right is very important. I started working from home with our team about 6 months ago and i can safely say it is perfect for me, but i know that doesnt mean it is perfect for EVERYONE so i dont force it on anyone. I think one of the number one things to keep in mind is to be patient and realistic. work at home jobs are not get rich quick jobs, but if you have someone who is eager to help you, then it can definitely pay off. if you want to check out our team, go to http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com Best of luck to you no matter what! i hope you find what you need
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 9:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? You can search for jobs that match your skill set and have a telecommute option. If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• There are companies out there that pay. I know that 1800 flowers sometimes hire people to work from home and New England Gift company which is a crafting one but hard to get into. If you are talking about a company just to earn a little extra cash I would suggest survey sites. I personally like Cashcrate but there are others out there as well.  here are my earnings for the month and I just started yesterday not spending much time online.

• March's Earnings: $10.13

• Pending Earnings: $1.00
mommy2be052010

Answer by mommy2be052010 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2010