oh how i hate laundry

my magic wand seems to be out of power can i barrow someones to make it all go away or can u recommend a spell to hace it done for me?

monroemommyof2

Asked by monroemommyof2 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hah, I wish.
    Actually, I don't mind doing the laundry so much...it's the folding I hate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I love the satisfaction I get when my hampers are empty! But i do hate putting it away.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm with you on that one. It is the one chore that is NEVER done. Just when the last load is washed, dried, folded, and put away....you strip for bed and there's another load.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I have folding too- So I just hang most everything up these days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'll do your laundry if you do my dishes. I like laundry.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I HATE FOLDING TO .....I CAN CLEAN A HOUSE SPOTLESS BUT I HATE FREAKING FOLDING CLOTHES! LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• The only things I like about laundry are that I have a washer and dryer at home and that feelingn I get when the hampers are empty and closets and dressers are full. I hate the process of sorting and then after they are dry, putting them all away.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I spent over a month one winter in Montana without a washer, I had to do everything in the bathtub. Including cloth diapers!! We'd hang them outside where they would "freeze dry" then bring them in and usually hang them by our wood heater, sometimes put them into the dryer, depending on how dry they actually were.
    No, I'm not kidding, the motor went out in the washer and we had to save up to get a new motor. So believe me, there are worse things then to toss the stuff into the washer.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2010