Do you have towels in your bathroom- you wish he wouldn't touch?

The man in my life uses my " good towels". He says he didn't wash his hand s with them, but I notice they are dirty. They are the towels that hang up for decoration. They are really pretty embroidered little vines of pink and purple flowers at the bottom. I've always loved for my home to look magazine material and he is disturbing that look. The funny thing is I have rolled up some hand towels in a pile for him to use and he doesn't use those. It is very frustrating and wondered if I were the only one. If you think this is a stupid question.. then answer another one. Many moms here ask the smae type of questions over and over. ( especially in pregnancy) Therefore, I try to add variety in my questioning.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 10:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have one nice hand towel and I only put it out when we have guests. I have a nice brown towel that matches our bathroom colors and I usually have that one out. Maybe hang up the towels you want him to use. If given the choice, I would use towels that were hanging up rather than ones that were rolled up in a pile.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I don't hang towels unless I expect them to be used, but I do hope that whoever uses them makes sure their hands are CLEAN before touching them. I hate having to wash towels so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• No, we don't have this problem. I'm the same, though I don't hang decorative towels unless we have company. But, sorry to say, towels are to be used!! :-) Good luck with your problem, though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2010