Have you noticed less yeast infection, since you stop wearing the panties .

I used to have to endure an over growth of yeast infections until my doctor told me to stop wearing panties to bed. Have you experienced this? Did you have less infections? Keep in my we all ( ladies) have yeast; it is the over growth that causes the infections.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 10:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Health

• I can't wear underwear to bed, or else I am prone to getting a yeast infection. I just wear my pajamas whether it be pajama pants or boxer shorts I am fine. The only time during the month when I wear underwear to bed is when I have my period.
    MaWolf

Answer by MaWolf at 10:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• never heard of that one but also not a big fan of undies especially all the cute girly ones i own. but i have heard you can buy the plain original whole milk yogurt dip a tampon inand the enzyes from he yogurt eat up the infection youleave it in for about 5-20 minutes
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I think that wearing panties is not the problem but the kind of material the cloth is made of.
    Another important thing to prevent infections is by drinking lost of water and less sugary drinks.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 10:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Bio-K+ .com or somethinggoogle it but thats where i read aboutt that
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2010