Do you belive people are born homosexual or not?

I feel that is not correct, God does not make mistakes..not that ANY person is a mistake, but He is against homosexuality. I wonder why people believe this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think there have been studies that would prove either.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 11:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Well, were you born straight?  I mean, when did you decide that you would only be attracted to men?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Also, your question is based on the premise that there is a god in the first place, which may not be true.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yes I believe they are born that way. There are children that are born with both sexual organs, there are children born without a brain, there are children born with cancer. But then again I'm not big on the bible at all. Bible was written by MAN. Man is NOT perfect as GOD is. Plus the bible we have today is just a copy, of a copy of a copy etc.......... and things are ALWAYS lost in translation. And back in biblical times ANYTHING that went against the head honchoes were deemed EVIL.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Where in the bible does it say " I, God, am against Gays" ? It said the man staring at his dad was wrong. And some crazy Sodom and Gomorrah stuff. That involved more than just sex.

Not to mention, I have seen some little kids that I just knew were going to come out as gay when they were older. And I was right. I could see it before they even knew what being gay was.

I believe people are born gay and God loves them too and they are here to be loved and not for you to judge and then get in trouble when it's your turn to meet God.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Really god doesn't make mistakes?

http://birth_defects.tripod.com/
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• yes i do think they are born that way...

I mean honestly look how many people are tormented for being gay ..why would someone chose that... even the ones who have problems coming out or even being gay ( and not wanting to be)...how/why would they chose that.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I agree with ZakysMommy.
    BradenIsMySon

• you don't know that God is against homosexuality- the bible was written by humans.
    you're right, god doesn't make mistakes, so homosexuality is not a mistake whether someone 'chooses' to be so or not.
    but to answer the question-
    I feel that homosexuals or bi-sexuals are born that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• This is a piece of information worth sharing; The National Institute of Mental Health considers homosexuality a mental disorder. This is incredible.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 11:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2010