Some mom trivia for you...

1) Which is better for loosing weight?
2)Which is better for your overall health? Walking 2miles a day with a 23lb child straped to your chest, or jogging 2miles a day?

3) If you only breastfeed 2times a day do you still need to take prenatale vitamins or is it better to switch back to your regular vitamins?

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Health

• 2) i think walking with your child is better for your overall health than jogging without, b/c for many, that close time with your baby is very good for your emotional health, which has a huge impact on your overall health. i also think the human body is better designed for walking than jogging.
    3) i think a healthy balanced diet trumps prenatals any day, and should be maintained weather you are pregnant or breastfeeding or young or old or man or woman!
    i am not sure about 1...were there options? if you are asking what is better for losing weight, i say eliminating processed foods, limiting dairy and gluten, eating tons of veggies, and fruits and drinking plenty of water and eating fish (wild caught--not the skin b/c of our polluted waters :(
    what do you think?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• ~OP~
    Thanks for your answer! For question one I ment the same situation I described in question two. I guess I should have been more clear about that.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2010