Does JON deserve it???

I personally think Karma is a B**ch.......but what do you think.

You remember JON & KATE plus 8. Well if you do, you surely remember hearing the name "Hailey Glassman" she was Jons gilfriend during the whole JON & KATE split, he called her his sole mate on National TV.....but eventually she saw him for who he is and now that she has snapped out of it she is ripping him a new one. Check out her twitter page. Whe she talks about "STUBBY" she is talking about JON, because according to her he was all of 2inches.

http://twitter.com/hAiLeYgLaSsMaN1

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• WHO CARES?!
    Anonymous

• What she did was wrong and what he did was wrong. She crossed a line having sex with one of her father's patients husbands. He crossed the line lying and sneaking aroung. Personally I think she's doing it for attention and is salty she's not the center of the universe anymore. It will come back to her. It's wrong to air out private things for the public because you feel shafted. But I don't feel that sorry for him either. He just seems like he's have a major midlife crisis and looks stupid doing it.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I don not like Jon but Hailey doesn't seem very bright either so what she says really doesn't matter to me
    Anonymous

• I think he deserves it...and I think she deserves to look trashy ^_^
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I personally don't see what she is bitching about. She is just as big a piece of trash as him. What I want to know is why can't everyone involved in that disaster go far away and stay there.
    Anonymous

• They are both trashy. Kate was no prize to live with, but it doesn't make what they did right. Besides, I don't think that was him in the pic....the hair wasn't the right color. LMAO
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 8, 2010