Pooping in Pullups in public

How many parents let their kids poop in a diaper or pullup while out running errands or on a road trip? How do you check to see if they had pooped their diapers/pullups?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If they are in the age group that you posted in, my answer is never, unless they are special needs. A child that age should be going to the bathroom when they need to.

If they are special needs, you can just go to the bathroom and check or ask several times on a road trip if they need to go.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• If they poop, then they poop. I can usually smell it. Just bring along some wipes, a couple of fresh diapers/pulls-ups and a change of pants (if needed).
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• 11:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2010 by: midnightmoma
    If they are in the age group that you posted in, my answer is never, unless they are special needs. A child that age should be going to the bathroom when they need to.

This. My kids never wore pullups, period. They were all potty trained well before they were 5, too.
    Anonymous

• a 5 yr old??? Ummm thats just gross! Even my son who was hard was trained by 4! LOL Umless they are disabled in my house this is not ok nor would my kids want a pull up at this age!!!
    Anonymous

• Why don't you stop being judgemental. She may have asked the question in the wrong category.

Anonymous

• Ages 5 to 8 pooping in a Pull Up? Not acceptable unless the child has a mental or medical problem.
    Anonymous