Do you have a traumatic memory that you blocked out and just recently remembered it?

I was reading another question asking if your kids ever caught you having sex and I had a flashback to when I was a kid. I was probably about 7 or 8. My mom used to "party" alot and take me with her. One night we slept at her friends house. We were asleep in the living room. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized my mom and her boyfriend were having sex right next to me!!! The horror.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I kept having a dream of being in the bathtub when I was little and my father coming in and beating me. After having the same dream a few times I finally told my mom about it. She went really quiet and then told me what happened that day. I don't remember a lot of my childhood. The more I hear, the more I am happy I don't remember it.
    Anonymous

• i have memories that i have blocked out and dont like to remember but sometimes get brought back to me when something triggers it such as what just happend with you...someone asking a question or me seeing something...i just put it out of my head again.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I remember everything, good or bad.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 1:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010